What We Do
We implement and integrate the 6 pillars of DevSecOps into your organization, so you can focus on your business.
“Security First Mindset,” so that security is built from the start rather than as an afterthought. We help enterprises deliver software and IT operations at high velocity and scale.
While building the automation for workloads, our DevSecOps Automation services will not help to shift security earlier in the SDLC process but also integrate development, operations and security thereby improving the speed, efficiency and security of the organization.
- Infrastructure as code
- Security in Infrastructure as code
- Secure Software Delivery Pipelines
- Serverless Architecture
- Container Strategy
- Custom Frameworks & Architecture for Automation
Migration Infrastructure, Databases and Big Data Migrations
Deliver continuous operational excellence. With our expertise in application workloads, databases and big data, you get the most out of your migrations, Spark applications and pipelines.
We first understand your existing infrastructure, to identify your critical business and technology objectives, and to design an AWS cloud migration strategy that will optimize your cloud environment and fuel your success as a company. While we can do a “lift and shift” of your existing workload, however, we recommend doing it right the first time and our AWS migration experts help you leverage the power and agility of cloud-native solutions and deploy infrastructure designed for both the unique needs of your business and the unique possibilities of the cloud right from the get go.
- Application Migrations
- Migration Readiness Assessments
- MSSQL Database Migrations
- Big Data Migrations to AWS
- MySQL Database Migrations
- Spark Applications and Pipelines
- Oracle Database Migrations
- Cloud Native and Open Source Solutions from the get go
The cloud environment can “drift” from its initial state resulting in technical debt, a degraded security posture, and undocumented one-off changes. We evaluate your cloud environment, report on critical security gaps, recommend remediation steps, and re-architect for maximum efficiency.
We perform a deep analysis of your entire cloud footprint to identify improvements and recommend best practices.
- AWS well architected review
- Identify security and compliance gaps in the cloud
- Apply cloud best practices
- Assess reliability, performance, cost, and operations
- Detailed report of recommendations
- Option to utilize a team of Certified Engineers to implement recommendations
Security and Compliance Assessments and Prep
To meet ISO27001, NIST 800-53 or 800-171, SOC2, or any other compliance standard, or if you just want to compare yourself with the CIS Security Benchmarks or Controls, we can identify where you stand and help you put a remediation plan in place.
We will measure security operations against each of the controls and make recommendations based on its significance to the operation’s risk posture.
- AWS well architected Review for Security
- CIS/ ISO27001/ NIST
- Gap Assessments
- Audit Preparations
Get access to teams of cloud experts that will help you maximize your cloud investment, through 24×7 management of infrastructure and databases, cost and consumption optimization, performance and availability monitoring and automation
We put in governance tools in place that provide continuous monitoring against standards such as CIS, ISO 27001, SOC2. You data center is always as per the minimum CIS standard by default.
Benefit with our comprehensive documented that are automated or scheduled automatically for manual execution
Operations is only the beginning. We build on top of your cloud foundation by identifying and executing on ways to gain value from your cloud presence and what the cloud has to offer your business, through areas like automation and analytics.
- Account Configuration with minimum CIS standards
- Routine Cost and Performance Optimization
- Automated 24×7 monitoring and support
- Automated Operational Tasks Execution
- Configuration Management
- Incorporation of new available services
Technical Resourcing and Interview Services
We're Here to Help!
Send a mail to info [at] devoss [dot] io or follow the link below to post a message